FHA Home Loans
FHA mortgages are one of the most popular home financing options for first time and repeat home buyers alike. The extremely low down payment, as low as 3.5 percent, can make it much easier to purchase a new home.
FHA loans are excellent for refinancing as well. Even homeowners without a lot of equity in thier properties may be able to lower their interest rates, lower their monthly payment, or switch to a program that will better meet their needs with an FHA refinance.
Questions? Let’s Talk – (866) 655-0466
The Benefits of an FHA Loan
- Low minimum down payment (3.5%)
- Competitive interest rates
- FHA mortgages can be easier to qualify for when compared to some other home loan products currently available.
- Sellers may be able to pay some or all of the closing costs
- Down payment and closing costs may be covered with a gift
Ready to learn more? Wondering what you are qualified to borrow before you start home shopping, or curious what you could save by refinancing your current residence?
Request today’s FHA mortgage rates or give us a call at (866) 655-0466 right now!
Interested In Down Payment Assistance?
Find out more about our exclusive DPA program.
- 1% to 4% Down Payment Assistance
- Forgivable 2nd Mortgage
- No Income Limits
- Use with FHA, VA, or USDA Loan Programs
- No 1st Time Homebuyer Requirements
- Non-Occupying Co-Borrowers Allowed